Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Jane's Character Application I_vote_lcapJane's Character Application I_voting_barJane's Character Application I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Jane's Character Application I_vote_lcapJane's Character Application I_voting_barJane's Character Application I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Jane's Character Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Jane's Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Jane's Character Application   Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:17 pm

In Character

Jane's Character Application Dakota10

Name: Jane
Nicknames: J
Birthday: Nov. 27 (I didn't know Jane's Birthday so i just used mine)
Date turned: At the age twelve
Race: Vampire, Member of the Volturi guard

Height: About 5 ft
Hair: Pale brown
Eye color: Red/Black
Skin: Pale
Build: slim, small
Other distinguishing features: Jane is described as tiny with lank, pale brown hair trimmed short. She has an angelic face, which is the only thing that keeps her from being mistaken for a boy. She has wide eyes, full lips, and a childlike voice. Her eyes are red/black. Along with her face being angelic, it is also described as being fiercely childlike. She is forever trapped in her twelve year old body.

Personality(one paragraph): Jane is a sadistic guard of the Volturi and a pet of Aro's. She is rather dark. She seems rather bitter and easily justifies inflicting pain on anyone with her power. Jane has a twin brother named Alec and they both reside in Volterra, Italy.

Skills (name 3): Basic vampire powers including Speed & strength. also Creates the illusion of pain
Weaknesses (name 3): Her temper, Her love for Revenge, and Is forever trapped as a 12 year old
Likes (name 3): Her master- Aro, her Brother Alec, and her skill to cause the illusion of pain.
Dislikes (name 3): The Cullens, Vegetarian Vampires, Animal blood (Prefers Human blood)

Motto: "Mess with the best, go down like the rest"

Family
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Brother/Sisters: Alec; Her brother

History(two paragraph):
The Volturi had their eyes on Jane and Alec as potential people to change back when they were still human, but were waiting until they were older to change them. When frightened humans threatened to burn the twins at the stake, Aro was forced to change them while they were still young. Jane has since become one of the prize members of the Volturi Guard and is one of their highest ranking guards.

Jane never knew her parents due to being changed into a vampire at such and early age. She has been told that her parents are dead, but hardly ever stops to think about it. Jane now lives to serve her master, Aro- eternally grateful that he had saved her life.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Jane walked down the streets of Italy. It was dark and the only light in the night sky was the half moon lighting her trail. She had been told that there were vampire here, that were not supposed to be around our place. She would be the one to take care of them, since Alec was out hunting.
"Hey! You there! This park is closed", A police-man yelled in Jane's direction. He started walking closer and Jane stood still and gave him a fake smile. "Hey little-lady you have to leave. This park is closed", He told her sternly. Jane looked up at the Man and with a flash he was down on the ground pleading for mercy. She was using her gift- to create the illusion of torture and pain. "Im sorry, but I believe you are mistaken", She told him with false pity.

Did you PM the admin the site password? (which Admin) Jimi Kanst

Last edited by Jane on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Character Application   Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

We just need you to PM the password to one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Character Application   Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Alright. Did it and edited it into the Ap
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character I.D.
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Character Application   Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane's Character Application   Jane's Character Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane's Character Application
Page 1 of 1