Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Emmett Cullen I_vote_lcapEmmett Cullen I_voting_barEmmett Cullen I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Emmett Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Emmett Cullen   Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Emmett Cullen Insert Picture URL here

Name: Emmett Dale McCarty Cullen
Nicknames: Em
Birthday - Year (full date if known): 1915
Date turned (if Vampire) Year: 1935
Race: (vampire, werewolf, Human) Vampire

Height: 6'5
Hair: Brown
Eye color: Honey
Skin: Pale
Build: Burly, muscular
Other distinguishing features: dimples

Personality(one paragraph): Emmett is described as being very tall, very burly, and to the students at Forks High School, very intimidating. Jessica Stanley refers to him as, "The big dark-haired guy." Standing at 6'5", he is the tallest of the Cullens, towering over Alice by a few feet. His strength gives him a rather filled out form, but he is not regarded as being overweight, just rather muscular. His height helps spread out his weight. He has a round face with dimples and slightly curly, dark brown hair, giving him a childish look. He is the strongest of the Cullens. Like the rest of his family, he has pale skin and golden eyes that darken as he becomes more thirsty.Emmett loves to laugh and make jokes.

Emmett tries to lighten up tense situations with his sense of humor, and he enjoys making fun of people. He appears to be thoughtless and makes brash decisions. He is also brave and enjoys fighting. Emmett was upset that he wouldn't be going with Bella, until she pointed out that he would have a better chance with James if he went with Edward.
Skills (name 3): Fighting, his strength, pranks, jokes
Weaknesses (name 3): Val, his family, his blood lust
Likes (name 3): Val, his family, pranks, jokes, his strength, fighting
Dislikes (name 3): werewolves, la Push kids, The Volturi

Motto: Joke around, it lightens things up

Family
Father: Carlisle
Mother: Esme
Brother/Sisters: Jasper, Rose, Alice, Edward
Wife: Valerie

History(two paragraph):
Emmett was 20 and living in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in 1935 when he was mauled by a bear. The injuries from the attack were severe and he was found by Rosalie, who had been hunting in the area at the time. Rosalie, who was reminded of her friend's baby having the same curls, dimples, and innocent appearance, carried him over a hundred miles to Appalachia where Carlisle Cullen was, asking him to spare Emmett's life by turning him into a vampire. Emmett joined Carlisle's coven, but initially had trouble adjusting to the family's diet of animal blood. In Twilight, Emmett is at first wary of Bella, but eventually warms up to her. He often teases her for her clumsiness and constant blushing

mmett McCarty was changed into a vampire by Carlisle Cullen in 1935, two years after Rosalie Hale had been changed. When Rosalie came across him, Emmett was being mauled by a bear in the mountains of Tennessee. He had nearly died from the attack, but Rosalie saved him and carried him over a hundred miles back to Carlisle. Rosalie was noted as saying that it took nearly all her strength not to kill him. She also said that she brought him to Carlisle so that he, with his stronger endurance of human blood, could save Emmett. Emmett describes this experience as "being saved by an angel who brought him to God". Once Rosalie returned to Carlisle with Emmett, he was changed into a vampire. Many years later, Rosalie confessed to Bella that she saved Emmett from sure death because his innocence, dimples, and curly hair reminded her of her best friend Vera's child, Henry.

After his painful transformation, Rosalie and Carlisle explained to Emmett that he was a vampire. This did not upset him, however, like Rosalie and Carlisle had thought it would. He put in his own words, "But if Carlisle and Rosalie, my angel, were vampires, how bad could it be?" He did, however, initially have trouble adjusting to the Cullens' rule of only feeding on animals, and has tasted human blood on several occasions.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Emmett sat with Val up in a tree waiting for Rose to realize all her clothes where missing from their right drawers.

Did you PM the admin the site password? Rosalie hale
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Emmett Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmett Cullen   Emmett Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com

Emmett Cullen
Page 1 of 1