Twilight Legend RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Legend RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Waiting for Edward
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm by Isabella Swan

» Just at Home
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm by Isabella Swan

» Wakeboarding with a friend near cliff (Ashley Hales)
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 am by Jessica Stanley

» Meeting the Cullens
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm by Rosalie Hale

» What are you listening to?
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am by Jessica Stanley

» The Next Person
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am by Jessica Stanley

» In the Corridors
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am by Jessica Stanley

» New Changes...
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am by Rosalie Hale

» End of Class
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm by Rosalie Hale

Top posters
Jessica Stanley
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_vote_lcapRosalie Hale's Plot I_voting_barRosalie Hale's Plot I_vote_rcap 
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale's Plot I_vote_lcapRosalie Hale's Plot I_voting_barRosalie Hale's Plot I_vote_rcap 
Jimi Kanst
Isabella Swan
Edward Cullen
Valerie Hale
Kate
Jane
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
C-Box

Rosalie Hale's Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.
Race: Vegitarian Vampire

Rosalie Hale's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Hale's Plot   Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 pm

History of Rosalie Hale:

Rosalie Lillian Hale was born in Rochester, New York in 1915; she had two younger brothers, a housewife for a mother, and her father worked at a bank. Rosalie's fathers' job helped keep the family wealthy during the Great Depression. She was born beautiful and constantly praised, making her vain and self-centered. However, unlike her parents, who always wanted more out of life despite their already elevated status, Rosalie was just happy in the knowledge that she was Rosalie Hale, and that she was beautiful.
One day, Rosalie's mother had her dress up to deliver her father's forgotten lunch to his job, in the hopes that the son of the bank's owner would take more interest in Rosalie. It worked. Royce King the Second sent roses to Rosalie and, after making a comment that her eyes were like violets, Rosalie began receiving them, too. Their relationship was solely based on physical attraction, as Royce was often too busy at the bank. They became engaged and shortly before the wedding, Rosalie visited her good friend Vera, who Rosalie envied for her baby boy. At one point, when Vera's husband kissed Vera, Rosalie finally noticed the lack of love in her relationship with Royce that was so obvious in Vera's. While walking home, shaken by her thoughts about her loveless relationship, Rosalie stumbled across her drunk fiancé and his equally-drunk pals; Royce bragged about his fiancée's beauty which eventually led to Rosalie being gang raped and beaten.
Rosalie was found by Carlisle Cullen, the scent of blood having attracted Carlisle to the dying Rosalie. He carried her to a room where he made the eighteen year old a vampire, worsening the pain she was already in. She awoke to voices of the Cullens arguing about Carlisle saving Rosalie just because they stumbled across her when she was dying. Upon seeing her reflection, Rosalie's unhappy mood improved with her now improved vampiric beauty. Rosalie soon avenged herself by killing all who were with Royce that night. Having saved Royce for last, Rosalie donned a bridal gown and found her fiancé locked in a windowless room with a thick, vault-like door guarded by two men. Killing the guards, Rosalie entered the room where she tortured Royce to death. Though she killed these seven men, she was very careful to not spill even the smallest drop of their blood, knowing that she couldnt resist. After her transformation, Rosalie became a permanent member of the Cullen family.
Family
"You can't hide from Family"

Father: Carlisle
Mother: Esme
Sibling: Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Valerie

Friends
"We got friends that will helps us and we help them back for anything."

Family Friends:
Childhood Friends:
Good Friends:
Close Friends:
Best Friends:
Friends from a distance:
Hang out Buddies:
Party Buddies:
Best Girl:
Best Guy:
Like Family Friend:
Partner in Crime:
Secret Keeper:
Secret Friend:
Just Met Friend:
Friend of a Friend:
Enemies Turned Friends:

Love
"Not everything is prefect, just the way it is, don't be afraid of Love."

Current:
True Love:
I Love you:
You Love Me:
Flirting:
I have a Crush on you:
You have a Crush on me:
Forbidden Lovers:
Secret Lovers:
Secret Relationship:
Sexual Tension:
One Night Stand:
**** Buddies:
Make Out Buddies:
Final:

Enemies
"I never wished to be enemies with you but you turned against me"

Forever Hate:
Rivals:
Annoyance: Valerie Hale
Worst Enemy:
Fake Friend:
I don't Trust you:
You don't Trust me:
Forced Respect:
Backstabber:
EX-Friend:

Post Below
Name:
Relationship:
How you know Rosalie:

The List

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Valerie Hale

Valerie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale's Plot   Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Name: Valerie Hale
Race: Vampire/Vegitarian
Relationship: Annoyance
How you know Rosalie: Rosalie saved Valerie and her husband Emmett from death. They both live with the Cullen family. Valerie likes to pick on Rose and play many pranks on her, hence she is always annoying her Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Admin
Rosalie Hale

Character I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale's Plot   Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Accepted lol
Back to top Go down
http://twilightlegend.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Hale's Plot   Rosalie Hale's Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Hale's Plot
Page 1 of 1